Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Owls Go!

it's already pretty late and I still can't sleep. Maybe it's cos i'm not trying, the house is so quiet without my mom and sister here. Its been a day and already I miss them. Tomorrow, I have no idea what i'm going to do, I have been wasting my summer by not doing anything, I should make this last 2 1/2 weeks interesting and fun. It will probably consist most of the time shopping.. I'm so bored which is why i'm writing. I have absolutely no pictures to post so sorry if this will be quite boring.

Today, I dropped my mom and sister to the airport then headed out to watch Ghost Of Girlfriends Past. Cute movie, very cheesy, and cliche, but I enjoyed in none the less. After the movie, Tanya, Migs, P, and I got some drinks at the 7-11 and went to Miggy's house, watched this old flick called "the usual suspects," ever heard of it? P and Tanya ended up sleeping while Miggy and I continued to watch (I'm not much of a sleeper.) I found the movie a bit boring but maybe it's cos I wasn't really in the mood to watch another movie but we had nothing to do. P and I didn't finish the movie cos I wanted to go home and buy Franco McDonalds but he was already asleep by the time I got home. And now, I'm waiting for 4:30, I don't like sleeping earlier than that cos i'm scared hahah so I try to keep myself busy like doing this. I'm going to try to put myself to bed now, goodnight everyone

Movies I recommend you should watch:
1. City Of God (Really good indie flick, one of the best movies i've watched.. although not in English)
2. Thirteen (Craving to watch that movie right now!)